India's very own Personal Tax Brand
Making our knowledge work for you.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Telephone No.  +91 - 89286 24002


This product has been designed to help you obtain your new Permanent Account Number (PAN).

If you have already been allotted a PAN, you could use this product to revise particulars therein OR to obtain a replacement PAN card.

This product offers you the following features-

  • Simplicity – easy to understand & use.
  • Convenience – achieve results with minimum fuss.
  • Confidentiality – your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
  • Reliability – trust us to serve you in a timely & satisfactory manner.
  • Affordability – value-for-your-money proposition.
  • Personalized touch - as opposed to the Do-it-yourself approach of others.

  • Register and sign-in on our web-portal (Click here to Sign In).
  • Follow & complete the easy, four step process.
  • Make the payment online (using our payment gateway).
  • Print the completed PDF application form & affix your photograph & signature.
  • Send the completed application form to us either by post or in person.
  • We would verify the document and submit the same with the Income Tax Department (ITD).
  • We would inform you of the PAN once the same is generated by the ITD.
New PAN Rs. 200 per application Apply Now
PAN Correction Rs. 200 per application Apply Now

Accepted modes of payment:

  • Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Internet Banking
  • Cash
  • Cheque
NOTE - For Cash / Cheque payments, confirmation of receipt / realization from our billing team would be mandatory to enable us to complete the transaction.
In case you wish to make the fee payment by cheque, issue the same in favour of "RelaxwithTax Consultants Pvt. Ltd".
  • You can comply with the mandatory requirement to obtain a PAN in a hassle-free manner, with minimum of fuss.
  • Our specialists will ensure that your form & supporting documents are verified for completeness & relevance.
  • You can depend upon us to monitor the allotment process & intimate you once your PAN gets listed.
Back to Top
I am Interested